Fielding International, a global leader in school design, is looking to hire a part-time Learning Designer and Project Based Learning Coach located near Cranston, Rhode Island.
30 hours per week employee with benefits – $40-50k/year.
15-20 hours per week part-time consultant without benefits – $40/hr.
This is a Hybrid Remote Position that requires on-site work in Cranston, Rhode Island, multiple times per week. This position requires reliable transportation and living near Cranston, Rhode Island, is HIGHLY recommended.
What You Will Be Doing
Your first project will be supporting Cranston Public Schools in their initiative to embed Project Based Learning (PBL) throughout the district. You will:
- Work with teachers in a coaching role who are developing and implementing PBL units across K-12.
- Co-develop and sometimes assist in the implementation of PBL units as a means of modeling for teaching and practicing new PBL skills.
- Coordinate with district leaders to help build internal capacity to scale PBL across all school divisions.
- Coordinate and communicate with other project team members to ensure the design and development of new schools and programs are successfully implemented.
- Work within Cranston Public Schools in-person for these engagements 2-4 days per week.
Beyond this project, you will also work with Fielding’s Learning Designers to shape your own role and expertise that supports firm-wide efforts and adapts to your own capacity, skills, and interests, all in the pursuit of creating schools where learners thrive.
Qualifications and Expertise
You must have experience planning and implementing Project Based Learning.
You may have experience coaching teachers.
30 hours per week employee – This position starts with an annual salary of $40,000 – $50,000 commensurate with experience, along with comprehensive benefits that include: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, a wellness reimbursement program, and generous paid time off.
15-20 hours per week part-time consultant without benefits paid at $40 per hour.
How to Apply
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
In your email, please answer the following:
- Describe your experiences with Project Based Learning.
- Describe your experiences supporting or coaching educators implementing new teaching practices.
Fielding International provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.